[Michlib-l] Temporary Card Type Info

Rebekah Dobski rdobski at hillsdale-library.org
Mon Jan 29 11:48:32 EST 2024

Hello LibraryLand.

A week ago I sent an email asking if libraries had a temporary card type especially in regards to foster children.

I have compiled all of the responses and have attached them as a PDF. I included the library and the person who contacted me about this, if YOU need to ask them more questions.

A huge THANK YOU to everyone who passed along and helped crowd source this information! I appreciate this all very much as I begin to prepare to bring this to my next board meeting!

If there are any further questions or comments, feel free to reach out again !

Rebekah Dobski
Library Director
Hillsdale Community Library
11 E. Bacon St
Hillsdale, MI 49242
517-437-6472

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipient named above. If you are not the designated recipient, an employee, or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of it or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments and notify the sender immediately via phone, fax, or electronic mail. Thank you.