[Michlib-l] TLN Webinars Available

DJ Bond dbond at tln.org
Mon Jul 1 15:45:35 EDT 2024

Hey Michlib-L,

We've got more webinars for you to check out on our [ https://www.youtube.com/@thelibrarynetworktln | YouTube page ] ! Keep up with this year's topics and learn along with us. Here's what's available:

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtMULDZ9ECM ]

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtMULDZ9ECM | Resource Spotlight: Ruth Ellis Center ]

As we celebrate Pride Month, we're talking with the Ruth Ellis Center about their work providing health, housing, and trauma-informed services to members of the LGBT+ community. Learn about what they do and how you can provide them as a resource to those who need them.

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkDwOQsuE8A ]

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkDwOQsuE8A | Live Language Translation Demo with Translate Live ]

Have you ever experienced a situation where you didn't speak the same language as someone who needed help in your library? TranslateLive is here to help you with that! Learn about their comprehensive tools to help you translate quickly in a conversation setting at the Live Language Translation Demo event!

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoM6HjWG2QA | Rational Detachment with Gary Atkins: Presented by Encompass EAP ]

Join us for our webinar with Encompass EAP! Join us as we talk with counselor Gary Atkins about how you can practice Rational Detachment in the face of disrespectful library patrons.

Check out even more of our videos on our [ https://www.youtube.com/@thelibrarynetworktln | YouTube page ] !

DJ Bond
Member Engagement Coordinator
The Library Network