[Michlib-l] Presenters and Performers

jim herm jimherm at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 2 21:08:00 EDT 2024

Contact me if you are interested in a presentation on the Memory and Legacy of Emmett Till: A Story of Geography, History and Racism. Since November 2021 I have presented this program at over thirty libraries throughout Michigan. The program is @75 to 90 minutes. My fee is $150. I live downstate near Kalamazoo in Otsego. If you would like more information contact me at 269-303-1808.

Thank you.

Jim Herm