[Michlib-l] Book Club Sets Up

Tracy Logan logant at cadillaclibrary.org
Wed Jul 10 14:28:51 EDT 2024

We have bookclub sets up for grabs! 5-8 copies of the same book, most in
paperback but some in hardcover. FREE! First come, first served.

*If you'd like to claim some, send me the following:*

1. The name of the person who should receive them
2. Your library's name
3. Your RIDES Code
4. The titles you want

*The following are available: *

Anthropocene Reviewed                       Green, John

Before the Fall                                     Hawley, Noah

Cottingley Secret                                  Gaynor, Hazel

Countess Below Stairs                          Ibbotson, Eva

Educated                                              Westover, Tara

Eyre Affair                                           Fforde, Jasper

Heartfelt Christmas Promise                  Naigle, Nancy

Hillbilly Elegy                                      Vance, JD

In the Shadow of Alabama                    Singer, Judy

In the Woods                                        French, Tana

Jingle All the Way                                Macomber, Debbie

Language of God                                  Collins, Francis

The Letter                                            Hughes, Kathryn

Lifemark                                              Kendrick Brothers

Magic Strings of Frankie Presto             Albom, Mitch

My Italian Bulldozer                             McCall Smith, Alexander

One-in-a-Million Boy                           Wood, Monica

Sing, Unburied, Sing                             Ward, Jessamyn

Warbreaker                                          Sanderson, Brandon

What Rose Forgot                                 Barr, Nevada

A Window Opens                                 Egan, Elisabeth

Winter Study                                        Barr, Nevada

In my right hand I hold a stopwatch; in my left a checkered flag.

. . . three. . . two. . .one. . . GO!

--
Tracy Logan
Library Director