[Michlib-l] Hiring - Experience Team Leader AND Teen Librarian positions!

Gabrielle Kindig gkindig at cityofeastlansing.com
Tue Jul 16 18:50:33 EDT 2024

Hello all!

We have two job openings right now that I wanted to share with you all.

East Lansing Public Library is hiring an Experience Team Leader! This position supervises the library's customer service and circulation, and supervises eight direct reports. This position also sits on the library's Leadership Team, and helps make library-wide decisions and policies. This is a full-time, union position, requiring a master's degree in library sciences. Pay range is $63,951.42 - $89,597.04 per year on an eight-step scale. Applications close on July 26.
Learn more and apply here! Experience Team Leader - Job Posting | East Lansing Public Library (elpl.org)<https://www.elpl.org/experience-team-leader-job-posting/>

We're also hiring a Teen Services and Schools Liaison Librarian! This position creates engaging programming for teens and pre-teens, and provides specialized services to this age group. This position also acts as a bridge with East Lansing schools to create partnerships within the community. This is a full-time, union position, requiring a master's degree in library sciences. Pay range is $28.18-$38.88 per hour, on an eight-step scale. Applications close on July 26.
Learn more and apply here! Teen Services and Schools Liaison Librarian - Job Posting | East Lansing Public Library (elpl.org)<https://www.elpl.org/teen-services-and-schools-liaison-librarian-posting/>

Please share with anyone who might be interested!

Many thanks,

[cid:image002.png at 01DAD7B1.107B4BF0]Gabby Kindig (she/they) | Communications Team Leader
East Lansing Public Library
950 Abbot Rd | East Lansing, MI 48823
(517) 319-6509 | gkindig at cityofeastlansing.com<mailto:gkindig at cityofeastlansing.com>

Please note: My usual working hours are 12-9pm Mondays and Thursdays, and 11am-6pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, but as a public library worker my working hours may be variable. While I have sent this email at a time that works for me I do not expect that you will read, respond or address this email outside of your working hours.