[Michlib-l] Duffy Hudson as Edgar Allan Poe/Houdini

Jessica Byrns byrns at howelllibrary.org
Wed Jul 17 16:13:14 EDT 2024

Hello michlib!

Need a spooky performer for October?
I've been talking to Duffy Hudson, a historical performer whose acts
include Edgar Allan Poe and Harry Houdini, about coming to perform for the
Howell Carnegie Library on October 3rd. When we first touched base he
mentioned to me that if there were other libraries in the area who wanted
to book him as well, he'd be able to offer lower pricing in return for
having a fuller work schedule.
So, in case anyone else is interested - especially within a couple of hours
of Howell/Brighton - his contact information is duffy at duffyhudson.com and
here's a video of him performing The Tell Tale Heart as Edgar Allan Poe.
https://youtu.be/cO3IIU21uq8

--
Jessica Byrns (she/her)
Head of Adult and Technical Services