[Michlib-l] Tech purchases

marion Library madistrictlibrary at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 16:10:23 EDT 2024

Hey Libraryland!

Our library is in the market for some new monitors but the ones offered on
Techsoup aren't really what we are looking for as far as specs. Does anyone
else have a trusted vendor for computer hardware they like to use?
Appreciate your help!

--
Sarah Genereaux-Maddox MLIS
Marion Public Library Director

Have a wonderful day!

*"**Fairy tales do not give the child his first idea of bogey. What fairy
tales give the child is his first clear idea of the possible defeat of
bogey. The baby has known the dragon intimately ever since he had an
imagination. What the fairy tale provides for him is a St. George to kill
the dragon." - G.K. Chesterton*