[Michlib-l] Writers Contest questions

TDL Programs programs at tamaracklibrary.org
Thu Jul 18 17:08:38 EDT 2024

We need a little help.

We are considering hosting a writer's contest at our library. We are reaching out to see if anyone has hosted this kind of event before.  If you have, can you share how you ran the event?  How works submitted were judged?

Also, we are wondering if any other library can share how they have found judges to judge the works submitted. Our writer's group can not judge this event because they want to submit entries. So we need judges from around the area.

Thank you for our time.

Pamela Feutz
Adult Services
Tamarack District Library