[Michlib-l] Conference Registration Now Open to UPRLC Bold Library Futures Conference in Escanaba!

Lisa Waskin lwaskin at superiordistrictlibrary.org
Tue Jul 23 09:25:20 EDT 2024

Good morning, Michigan! We are very excited to announce that statewide registration is now open for this year's UPRLC Annual Conference.

Our theme this year is Bold Library Futures and it will be held on Wednesday, September 25th and Thursday, September 26th at Bay Community College in Escanaba. https://www.baycollege.edu/

This year's conference is two full days of keynotes, breakouts, Trustee Training, and a reception at the fabulous Escanaba Public Library. Sessions are geared towards all levels of library staff, and focus on emerging technology; public, school, and academic library sessions; growing partnerships, and diversity in library services.

You can register at this link<https://form.jotform.com/241273576298164>. If you do not receive an email confirmation about your registration, please contact Dillon Geshel at dgeshel at superiorlandlibrary.org<mailto:dgeshel at superiorlandlibrary.org>  or Pam Malmsten at pmalmsten at superiorlandlibrary.org<mailto:pmalmsten at superiorlandlibrary.org>.

We have a block of rooms available at the Quality Inn in Escanaba https://www.choicehotels.com/michigan/escanaba/quality-inn-hotels/mi259/hotel-reviews/2  (2603 N. Lincoln Road, Escanaba, MI 49829). The room rate is $126.18 and all you need to do is call and ask to book a room in the block of the Upper Peninsula Region of Library Cooperation. Their phone number is 906-789-1200. We have overflow rooms at the Magnuson Grand Prairie Inn and Suites  https://magnusongrandpioneerinnandsuites.com/ .

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me, Dillon, or Pam and we will be happy to help.
Fall is a beautiful time in Escanaba, and we hope to see you at this year's UPRLC Annual Conference! https://uprlc.org/uprlc-annual-conference-committee/

Lisa Waskin, District Director
Superior District Library
541 Library Drive