[Michlib-l] MeLCat access restored

Jackie Licalzi licalzij at mcls.org
Wed Jul 24 13:07:01 EDT 2024

Hello everyone -

Access to the MeLCat servers is restored - a full day ahead of the estimate! Thanks for your patience.

- MeLCat requesting via Classic and Encore is restored.
- DCB client login access is restored.
- Web Works Quick Edit access is restored.
- We are in the process of restoring the DCB bib autoloads. The records will be up-to-date over the next 24 hours.
- All libraries can resume any suspended cataloging or batch record updating. We appreciate your cooperation as that helped shorten the overall downtime.

We are still troubleshooting an issue with the Z39.50 access with our vendor. We will update the list when more information is available.

If you have any problems, please let us know at melcathelp at mcls.org<mailto:melcathelp at mcls.org> with the details of the problem you are having and any error messages. Don't forget to include your library's agency code and a brief description in the subject line!

Thanks - Jackie

The MeL project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library of Michigan.

Jackie Licalzi
MeLCat System Administrator
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
517-481-2000
licalzij at mcls.org<mailto:licalzij at mcls.org>
[cid:image001.png at 01DADDCA.5F2910B0]
mcls.org<https://www.mcls.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org> | X<https://twitter.com/mclsorg> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-collaborative-for-library-services>