[Michlib-l] Upcoming Programs of Interest Dearborn Library

Daniel Lodge dlodge at dearborn.gov
Wed Jul 24 18:44:15 EDT 2024

Everyone - We have a number of upcoming virtual and in-person programs of
interest:

   - Wednesday, August 14th at 6:30pm - Dr. Theodore Schwartz will be
   talking with us virtually regarding his new book Gray Matters: A History of
   Brain Surgery.
   - Thursday, September 5th at 6:00pm - Author Bill Morris will be talking
   with us in-person and virtually regarding his new book The Lions Finally
   Roar: The Ford Family, The Detroit Lions and The Road to Redemption in the
   NFL.

Please visit our Library's Events Calendar at our website
www.dearbornlibrary.org to register for any of these programs.

Dan Lodge
Librarian I Adult Services
Dearborn Public Library