[Michlib-l] Entertainer Reccomendation - Bubbles

marion Library madistrictlibrary at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 16:09:07 EDT 2024

Hello Libraryland!

Yesterday was our finale party at the library and we had a bubble science
artist named Anelina Bertoni - educational bubbleologist. She was great and
had a very interactive show for the kids!!! She even dressed as Miss
Frizzle!  If anyone is looking for something like this in the future her
contact info is:

Michigan Bubble Fun
Angelina Bertoni
(248) 872-3354
michiganbubblefun at gmail.com
https://linktr.ee/michiganbubblefun

Have a wonderful day!
--
Sarah Genereaux-Maddox MLIS
Marion Public Library Director

Have a wonderful day!

*"**Fairy tales do not give the child his first idea of bogey. What fairy
tales give the child is his first clear idea of the possible defeat of
bogey. The baby has known the dragon intimately ever since he had an
imagination. What the fairy tale provides for him is a St. George to kill
the dragon." - G.K. Chesterton*