[Michlib-l] Summer Reading Sign Up Reccomendations

JC Wheeler Public Library lovemylibrary at live.com
Mon Jun 3 13:07:00 EDT 2024

Hi all! I am rethinking how we do our summer reading sign ups this year and trying to conserve some paper. In the past, our library would hand a whole sheet of paper to everyone who came in to sign up, they would then write their name and contact information on the paper and hand it back to us. How do you handle summer reading sign ups?

JC Wheeler Library
PO Box 226
1576 S. Main
Martin, MI 49070
269-672-7875

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson