[Michlib-l] Summer Reading... without Books?

Jan St. Germain jstgermain at richmondtwplibrary.org
Mon Jun 17 14:42:22 EDT 2024

We are a very small rural library and sometimes I set up a table outside and have pop up craft/fun days: things like rock painting, free popcorn, guest readers. Maybe one week have 1st-12th grade readers take turns reading outside on a rocking chair. In the long run it doesn't matter what kids/teens read as long as they read.

Thank You,
Jan St.Germain, Director
Richmond Township Library
PO Box 339 / 304 Snyder Street