[Michlib-l] CTCL Substitute Librarian Job Opening

Trista Reno treno at commercelibrary.info
Thu Jun 20 10:56:38 EDT 2024

Commerce Township Community Library is seeking an energetic, positive and
service-oriented substitute librarian to join our team. We are looking for
an individual who enjoys working with a wide variety of people, likes being
busy and has excellent communication skills. The substitute librarian will
share helpful resources with patrons of all ages, connect readers to their
next favorite author and assist community members access technology.

The ideal candidate will have a commitment to excellent public service and
be comfortable with a variety of reference resources and technologies. MLIS
students with 6+ credits are encouraged to apply.

Scheduled Hours and Salary/Benefits: Scheduled as needed, including evening
and weekend hours. $21-$23/hour, no benefits.

How to Apply / Contact
If you are interested in applying for this position, please review the job
description
<https://commercetwp.com/library/about-us/employment-opportunities/substitute-librarian/>
and submit a cover letter, resume and completed Commerce Township
employment application to:

Katelyn Massey, Director of Finance/HR
Email: kmassey at commercetwp.com
Mail: 2009 Township Drive, Commerce Township, MI 48390

Thank you!

*Trista Reno (she/her)*
Head of Information Services
Commerce Township Community Library
Phone: 248-669-8108 Ext. 113
Fax: 248-387-6240

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is