[Michlib-l] Big MAP News: Peppa Pig World of Play Michigan Now Live With MAP!

Jim Flury jflury at tln.org
Thu Jun 27 09:27:48 EDT 2024

Good Morning,

I am pleased to announce that, effective today, Thursday, June 27 Peppa Pig World of Play Michigan has joined the Michigan Activity Pass program!

This goes without saying which means I will say it anyway, that libraries will want to share this great MAP related news with their patrons on their social media channels.

Here is the offer for MAP from Peppa Pig World of Play Michigan:

Save 25% on tickets to Peppa Pig World of Play Michigan. Must bring proof of your Michigan Activity Pass from your local library with you to check-in. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Not valid toward Combo Tickets or Annual Passes. Up to six total tickets. Tickets are limited and may sell out. No refunds. Final interpretation resides with Peppa Pig World of Play Michigan. Expires 05/31/25. Promo code: MAP25

Those who have worked with MAP for a while might recall that Peppa Pig World of Play Michigan was a MAP partner destination pre-Covid. When the world re-opened Peppa Pig World of Play elected to withdraw from MAP. We tried a number of times to get them to return, and now in working with our contact Erik at Merlin Entertainments, who also manages long-time MAP destination partners SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium and LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan at Great Lakes Crossing in Auburn Hills, Peppa Pig World of Play Michigan is back in MAP!

Thank you for your promotion and support of the Michigan Activity Pass program, and for sharing with your patrons the news that Peppa Pig World of Play Michigan is now live with MAP.

Sincerely,

Jim Flury

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager