[Michlib-l] We are hiring: Youth Services Librarian, Full Time

Brice Bush brice.cheboyganlibrary at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 12:21:46 EST 2024

The Cheboygan Area Public Library is seeking a full time Youth Services
Librarian to join our team. Interested applicants should exude excitement
about serving children and families, have a solid understanding of early
literacy and true passion for creating programs for children of all ages.
We are open to considering non-MLIS candidates with comparable experience
or those about to finish their degree.

Please see the job description
<https://cheboyganlibrary.org/docs/YouthServicesLibrarian.pdf> for detailed
information.

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Brice Bush, Library Director
Cheboygan Area Public Library
100 S Bailey
Cheboygan, MI 49721