[Michlib-l] CD Cases to Giveaway

Jake Rynicki jrynicki at romuluslibrary.org
Wed Mar 13 08:35:54 EDT 2024

Hey guys, we are doing a project here at Romulus and we are giving away 140 CD Cases with the one unlocker. Please let me know if any of you would like them. We have three boxes totaling 140 cases ready to be shipped out. If any library has cases like these already with the unlocker feel free to ask for them as well. We have a box of 30, a box of 32, and a box of 78.

Just reply with how many you want, if you have a unlocker for them, and your code. We would prefer to give to one library to ensure the one unlocker goes with all cases. However, like I said if you have an unlocker for them already feel free to ask for some of the cases too.

Jake Rynicki
Head of Adult & Support Services
Romulus Public Library

“ Verba volant, scripta manent .” — Latin Proverb