[Michlib-l] Oak Park Seeking Muralist

Kimberly Schaaf kschaaf at oakparkmi.gov
Wed Mar 13 12:54:40 EDT 2024

Hello Library Land,

I am excited to announce that the City of Oak Park is seeking bids for a mural project on the outside of the Oak Park Public Library!  This is a collaborative project between the City Administration, the Library, the Library Board, and our City's Arts and Cultural Diversity Committee.

If any of you have had a good experience with a muralist that you would like to recommend OR if you know any muralists that would like to bid on our mural project, please send them our way!  Alternatively, they can check out the City website where the RFP is listed on the home page if they would like full information. www.oakparkmi.gov

Thank you,
Kimberly Schaaf
Director, Oak Park Public Library
14200 Oak Park Blvd.