[Michlib-l] Summer Reading Library Video Collab

Katie Rothley krothley at northvillelibrary.org
Thu Mar 14 15:12:37 EDT 2024

Hi all!

I'm thinking it would be really cool to do a SRP video with any library
that would like to contribute and make it (inspired by) similar to the
awesome Freedom to Read video
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IAHqimGhnlP1b08MDexGlC8p3ML3mewt/view>
that was made last year or the year before. I am an "intermediate" video
editor, so I'm happy to do that.

Feel welcome to fill out this Google Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeLkIY_WngEdE5b8pKceM0xErvA9GK5mjI487iWsRyUHiUKBw/viewform>
that Cathy Lancaster from the Library of Michigan created and I'll send out
an email in about a week for a brainstorming meeting potential date for our
script. :)

I am sharing this with Michlib-L and my consortium, TLN. If any other
consortium would like to share, too, you're welcome to since I don't have
those emails.
--
Katie Rothley, MLIS
Marketing & Public Relations Librarian

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/32729040?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/32729040?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Goodreads Logo]
<https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>Get
your own email signature
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>
My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated to