[Michlib-l] Searching for Holocaust Presenter

Lorry Traver ltraver at brandonlibrary.org
Fri Mar 15 13:21:17 EDT 2024

Good afternoon all,

I am planning a program this year on September 3rd which is the 80th
anniversary of the Last Train to Auschwitz. I would like to try to find a
presenter for this program if possible, but I am searching for someone who
would be somewhere between $300 and $400 total cost including mileage.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

--
*"I think books are like people, in the sense that they'll turn up in your
life when you most need them." - Emma Thompson*

*Lorry Traver*
Public Services Librarian
Brandon Township Library