[Michlib-l] fresh book club titles?

Oster, Adam (MDE) OsterA at michigan.gov
Mon May 6 14:02:49 EDT 2024

For anyone looking for Michigan-focused titles for their book club, be sure to check out our ReadMichigan.org eBook platform: http://readmichigan.org/. You can find several past Michigan Notable Books titles as well as a variety of poetry, fiction, and non-fiction titles that connect to Michigan. Additionally, there are no holds lists or due dates so everyone in the book club can access a title at the same time.

ReadMichigan.org cooperative effort between Library of Michigan and the presses of University of Michigan<https://www.press.umich.edu/>, Michigan State University<https://msupress.org/>, and Wayne State University<https://www.wsupress.wayne.edu/>. Michigan Humanities<https://www.michiganhumanities.org/> also provided important financial support and is also a founding partner of the project.

Thanks!
Adam

Adam Oster, Community Engagement Librarian
Library of Michigan
Michigan Department of Education
702 W. Kalamazoo
PO Box 30007