[Michlib-l] Book Club Sets up for grabs

Amy Van Oordt avanoordt at loutitlibrary.org
Tue May 7 16:32:05 EDT 2024

The book club sets have all been claimed! Wow, that was fast!

I will get them sent out ASAP!

Hi!

I am pulling four of our book club kits and can send the available books as sets to any library that would like them. They do have our stickers on them, and each is stamped on page 114 with our name and city. First come first serve! Please send me your rides code and I will get them sent to you.

I have:

10 copies of Less by Andrew Sean Greer

10 copies of Into No Man's Land by Irene Miller

6 copies of the Heirloom Garden by Viola Shipman

8 copies of Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance.

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/k3341Gq_pXd8Z0_4zI6tabguRuPBNjYrWqFJ-Z6QJG86ZD7J6-IozMtDI1jqaTBc-Vo9-ioOSYPH4rHg-XQ6m49aiiJR5TitGrVhtFGk3f7r9_VIL4GShWtutPAhEfrYXXSoc1m8]<http://loutitlibrary.org/>

Amy Van Oordt

Library Assistant II

she/her (what’s this?<https://www.mypronouns.org/>)

616.850.6946 | <http://loutitlibrary.org/> loutitlibrary.org<http://loutitlibrary.org/>

407 Columbus Ave. Grand Haven, MI 49417

Expanding Horizons. Enriching Minds. Engaging Community.

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/1WHA6aws7C9P0QXDY6iv8ZHG84URNKrv8hZYJCCiMo9SmfcioSAMPf9wioBW3TXLLp1bKIInxjToBUILjewdN8OHNp_mOSDhiqGW8mnUqXWgq15LIsoynjpAFw37vMYsBZs9Ec0Z]<https://www.facebook.com/LoutitDistrictLibrary/>
[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/H96RwVLZzAbg0sDACPc8enzJRTPw-PAdh1vaPRFlFcvsph-e5lBj4pUDvuOw4ojVfubd7wpoRgGB7HUHduZHsTL9BezmP0a11WTxMbC_q-S5SzfplW0MlYVFnjVNkZyCA7kYaRQR]<https://www.instagram.com/loutitlibrary/>
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/kMI217AKbgFsd-iELTgEuA40EWJk6To35mkW75HacL4G_q_-hEWuurvZHPHTJJ4bp_NsbTZMqgEcwJ30pghDc7t6v99krkkeoxNw-S5k3s7ubU5qdWPLjUE0dvMSe_4xdgpj_rKY]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJGvakceRtYoYlJabcxzAcw>