[Michlib-l] Conference question

Vicki Shurly vshurly at tadl.org
Tue May 14 12:53:35 EDT 2024

Peninsula Community Library does for one day of the conference when it is
close enough to send staff there and home the same day.  This year, we will
close Tuesday that week for the small rural segment.  We are also class
II.

On Tue, May 14, 2024 at 12:30 PM Cheryl Kersey via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> Are there any small libraries (we are a class II) that close for MLA
> Conference and take their whole staff?
>
> *Kind Regards,*
> *Cheryl Kersey, Director*
> *Three Oaks Township Public Library*
>

> *"A Library is not a luxury but one of the necessities of life." Henry
> Ward Beecher*
>
> This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
> USC 2510-2521 and is legally privileged.  The information contained in this
> e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
> above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
> are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
> communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
> communication in error, please notify the sender immediately at
> 269-756-5621 and destroy the original message.

Victoria M. Shurly, Director
Peninsula Community Library
2893 Island View Road
Traverse City, MI 49686
231.223.7700
vshurly at tadl.org

*"It is good to have an end to journey, but it is the journey that matters
in the end."  Ursula Le Guin*