[Michlib-l] Upcoming Program of Interest: API Heritage Festival

Shannon O'Leary soleary at novilibrary.org
Tue May 14 13:51:41 EDT 2024

Hi Everyone!
We have a fantastic program coming soon at Novi Public Library. In
conjunction with a high school organization called Dear Asian Youth Novi
(DAYN), Novi Public Library will be hosting our second annual Asian Pacific
Islander Heritage Program on Sunday, June 2nd from 1-5pm. Located at Fuerst
Park (behind the library), the event will feature food (for purchase), face
painting, henna, performances and more! The event is free of charge, so
please take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. I am attaching our
flyer for the event, but please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any
questions!

We hope to see you there!
Shannon O'Leary

*Shannon O'Leary *| International Librarian (she/her/hers)
Novi Public Library 45255 W. Ten Mile Rd. Novi MI 48375
*Office: * 248-349-0720 Ext: 7287
www.novilibrary.org

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/29172487?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>