[Michlib-l] Weiss Financial Ratings Database

Glenn Fischer gfischer at dewittlibrary.org
Tue May 14 18:49:15 EDT 2024

DeWitt DL has a subscription to it and I really like the information it
offers. We're going to do some public programming around it once the staff
have had a chance to use it a bit more. Feel free to contact me off-list if
you want more details.

*Glenn Fischer, MSI
<https://www.si.umich.edu/programs/master-science-information>
(he/him)Library Director* | gfischer at dewittlibrary.org