[Michlib-l] Lights Out by Ted Koppel Books from Books Club Kit Available

Janelle Bishop jmartin at lib.lapeer.org
Thu May 16 15:05:02 EDT 2024

Hey Everyone,
I have 10 paperback copies and 1 large print (paperback) copy of *Lights
Out: a cyberattack, a nation unprepared, surviving the aftermath* by Ted
Koppel that are up for grabs. It was part of a book club kit and all of the
books are in excellent condition. If you would like them for your book
group, please send me your ZV code and I will send them to you in delivery.

Note: The books have a white sticker with a number on the lower spine and a
sticker on the front cover that has our library name and a note about it
belonging to a book club kit. Our library name is stamped on the title page
and usually page 39. I am not removing/covering any of these for fear of
ruining the books, please remove or cover all mention of our library when
you receive them.
Thank you very much,
Janelle

Janelle (Martin) Bishop