[Michlib-l] Job Posting - Full-Time Outreach Librarian

Jennifer Osborne josborne at brightonlibrary.info
Mon May 20 16:02:19 EDT 2024

Hi everyone,

Due to the upcoming retirement of our long-time Outreach Librarian, we are
searching for someone to fill Vickie's very big shoes!

The Brighton District Library seeks a community-minded and public
service-oriented full-time Outreach Librarian. The ideal candidate should
have a vested interest in community relations and a commitment to serving
the public both through outreach as well as within the Library walls.

Under supervision of the Head of Adult Services, provides adult outreach;
works regularly scheduled Information Desk shifts, providing reference,
computer, and readers advisory; and has purchasing responsibilities for
library collections as assigned.

Please see the link to the posting.
<https://brightonlibrary.info/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/Outreach-Library-Job-Posting-5.20.24.pdf>

Jennifer Osborne