[Michlib-l] Study tables and chairs for sale!

Jessica Lash jess at salinelibrary.org
Wed May 29 11:11:15 EDT 2024

Saline District Library is starting renovations soon and has some study
tables and chair sets to sell. There are ten sets: five tables with power
and five with lamps and power. We are asking $100 for each set. Please find
a PDF attached with pictures, descriptions, and measurements. Contact me
off-list if you have any questions or are interested in a set. We want to
get these out quickly—by June 7th, if possible.

--
Jessica Lash
Assistant Director
jess at salinelibrary.org