[Michlib-l] Upcoming Virtual Programs at the Dearborn Library

Daniel Lodge dlodge at dearborn.gov
Fri May 31 10:30:56 EDT 2024

Everyone  - We have a number of upcoming virtual programs of interest:

   - *Wednesday, June 5th at 6:30pm *- New York Times Best Selling Author
   Adam Higginbotham will be talking with us regarding his new book
   Challenger: A True Story of Heroism and Disaster on the Edge of Space
   - *Thursday, June 6th at 6:30pm* - Will Cockrell will be talking with us
   virtually regarding his new book on the guiding business on Mt. Everest
   entitled Everest Inc.: The Renegades and Rogues Who Built an Industry at
   the Top of the World.

Please visit our Library's Events Calendar at our website
www.dearbornlibrary.org to register for and of these programs. I hope you
can take advantage of these great opportunities!

Dan Lodge
Librarian I Adult Services
Dearborn Public Library
Dearborn, MI