[Michlib-l] Haunted Michigan Library Experiences

Block, Courtney Mariellen coblock at iu.edu
Fri May 31 16:57:21 EDT 2024

Hello Michigan Library Colleagues!

I am a librarian at Indiana University Southeast. I'm currently working on a book, Inside the World's Haunted Libraries. I am specifically hoping to include personal stories and experiences from library workers who have experienced strange or paranormal events in libraries of any type. If anyone has a story they'd like to share, I'd love to include it in my book! I created a brief Google form<https://forms.gle/9oGeHsaEjCRf9CMYA> where you can submit.

I realize this might be a bit of a strange inquiry, ha! I'm hoping to have some fun with this book but also capture the lived experiences of library workers that might not be captured anywhere else 🙂

Thanks in advance for your time,

Courtney Block
Associate Librarian
Instruction, Reference, and User Engagement
Liaison to School of Natural Sciences
Liaison to School of Nursing
Indiana University Southeast
Library 122C