[Michlib-l] composition of library board committees

Alan Naldrett alannaldrett at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 11:35:31 EDT 2013

Hi Melissa,
At our public library board committee meetings We have staff (besides the director) attend meetings when they have something pertinent to add. Our main example would be the Financial Committee when we have the library's finance director attend. This works out good.  We don't have any staff (besides the director) automatically attending meetings of a particular committee.
Alan