[Michlib-l] Libraries, USCIS Join Forces to Serve the Immigrant Community

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Mon Jul 8 08:22:06 EDT 2013

For those looking for information on citizenship resources for their patrons, the Institute of Museum and Library Services has posted on their partnership with the Citizenship and Immigration Services to provide libraries with appropriate information.

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-241-0021