[Michlib-l] Toni Benson, Van Buren District Library

April Howe howea at aadl.org
Mon Jul 8 12:27:29 EDT 2013

I am so sorry to hear of Toni's passing. I worked with her for three years at VBDL when I was a page there, and also went to high school and was good friends with her daughter Olivia. During my time at VBDL I admired Toni's enthusiasm for and dedication to Decatur and all of Van Buren County's local history. Special prayers for VBDL, her family, and anyone else who knew Toni. I will never forget you, "the local history lady!"

April Howe