[Michlib-l] Charge for scanning?

Julie Fikes jfikes at brandonlibrary.org
Thu Nov 7 13:28:21 EST 2013

At Brandon, we have a dedicated scanner for patron use.  They can scan as
much as they want, as often as they want.  There is no charge for this.
Many of our patrons use our scanner for saving old pictures in digital
format.  When I worked the desk I did not have patrons that were trying to
circumvent paying for faxes by scanning their documents and emailing them.

Hope this helps,

~Julie

Julie Fikes, Assistant Director / System Administrator

Brandon Township Public Library

304 South Street

Ortonville, MI  48462

tel:  248-627-1464

fax:  248-627-1491

cid:image001.gif at 01CEB932.06A0D4F0

Whatever you geek, serious or fun, the library supports you!