[Michlib-l] Charge for scanning?

Mark Ehle mehle at willard.lib.mi.us
Thu Nov 7 17:50:06 EST 2013

We don't charge for scanning, and encourage patrons to scan instead of fax. Most are not aware that they can send email with a scanned attachment, and are delighted when they realize this is an option.

Faxing is a technology that is well past it's prime, and needs to go!

Mark Ehle
Computer Support Librarian
Willard Library
Battle Creek, MI