[Michlib-l] Charge for scanning?

Ann Perrigo aperrigo at alleganlibrary.org
Thu Nov 7 16:55:47 EST 2013

We don't charge for scanning, either.  In fact we sometimes suggest that
rather than faxing!

Ann @ Allegan

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Holly Hentz <hhentz at hamburglibrary.org>wrote:

>  We operate the same as Livonia.  No reason to charge for scanning.
>

> Holly Hentz
>
> Director
>
> Hamburg Township Library
>
> 10411 Merrill Rd.  P.O. Box 247
>
> Hamburg, MI  48139
>
> 810.231.1771
>
> Hamburglibrary.org

Ann Perrigo, Director
Allegan District Library
331 Hubbard Street
Allegan, MI 49010                               269 673-4625

aperrigo at alleganlibrary.org

<aperrigo at alleganlibrary.org>

Good times or bad--your library is here for you!