[Michlib-l] Blog Aggregators

Dave Ewick dewick at southfieldlibrary.org
Tue Nov 26 14:18:28 EST 2013

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

When Google Reader died I shed a tear or two.  I never found another blog aggregator I really liked.   Google Reader was so simple to set up and then let run - I just read the items I liked and skipped the rest.

Now I find I'm missing out on things I used to keep up with easily and want to start following several blogs again.  So, for those of you who read many blogs, what are you using?  Any & all suggestions are welcomed.

Best,
Dave

David L. Ewick

City Librarian