[Michlib-l] Blog Aggregators

Kimberly Schaaf kschaaf at springfield.lib.mi.us
Tue Nov 26 14:45:50 EST 2013

Great question!  I'm curious to hear any suggestions.  I started a Feedly account when this unfortunate incident happened.  Feedly is adequate, but not great.  I've run into a few glitches when trying to subscribe to some of the same sites I subscribed to with Google.  In addition, there's some inconsistancies with displaying some images.
Thanks,
Kimberly Schaaf
Librarian
Springfield Twp. Library