[Michlib-l] LEGO Nights

Angela Scott angelas1028 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 15:14:29 EST 2013

Hello Everyone,

The library I currently work for is thinking about starting a LEGO night
and I had a few questions for public libraries that already offer these
programs:

1) How did you get started, did you purchase the LEGOs, except donations?
2) Is there any structure to these programs or do kids basically just come
in and play?
3) Do you have different ages come in at different times to ensure the very
young children don't swallow the smaller LEGOS?

I am curious to hear about how other libraries run their LEGO nights and
would appreciate any additional information they have to offer.

Thank you,

Angela Scott
angelas1028 at gmail.com