[Michlib-l] Blog Aggregators

Ashley Rosener ashley.rosener at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 15:29:12 EST 2013

I have seen positive reviews of The Old Reader <http://theoldreader.com/>.
Some other similar tools are Pulse, AOL Reader, Digg Reader, and Flipboard.

Hope that is helpful!

Ashley Rosener

Liaison Librarian for the School of Social Work, School of Public,
Nonprofit, and Health Administration, and the Johnson Center for
Philanthropy

130A DEV, Steelcase Library

401 Fulton Street West

Grand Valley State University