[Michlib-l] background checks

Nannette Pretzer n.pretzer at vlc.lib.mi.us
Tue Oct 8 14:16:47 EDT 2013

Julie,

Nonprofits can sign up for ICHAT through the Michigan State Police with no
charge to the agency.  If you are interested in the information, contact me
and I will be happy to forward you a copy of the information.  Our Michigan
Township Participating Plan recommended that we do this for all volunteers
and new hires.

Good Luck!

Nannette Pretzer

Director