[Michlib-l] Library Programs Based in Branson, MO touring Michigan Libraries in 2014

Live Tribute Productions daveelvisehlert at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 16:30:27 EDT 2013

  *Abe Lincoln, Mark Twain and the Civil War** Programs *
* AND *
*Elvis, Neil Diamond, Johnny Cash, Dean Martin and many more*
*Touring Michigan Libraries in 2014*

                      We have  received travel grants to perform this
program in your area.
If your library can host one of our programs during 2014
the cost has been reduced to half the regular price.
 Ask how you can also receive additional discounts for multiple
presentations in your library system.
Endorsed by 100's of Library Directors Across the Country.
*Abe Lincoln , Mark Twain and the Civil War.*  Lincoln and Twain both
appear live on stage in this nationally acclaimed program.
*Music Americana:  * Elvis, Dean Martin, Roy Orbison, Johnny Cash, Conway
Twitty, Neil Diamond and other take the stage in this tribute to American
Pop Music.
Based in Branson, MO with performances in 44 states.  Visit the website for
references from libraries across the country.
  For details, references and video clips go here:
http://www.bransonsuperstars.com/nonmusicshows/twaincivilwarprogram.html

Details:  http://www.bransonsuperstars.com/nonmusicshows.html or
http://www.bransonsuperstars.com/home.html