[Michlib-l] Free micro-form reader

Debby Stassek dstassek at vbdl.org
Wed Sep 4 14:09:00 EDT 2013

Hello All,

Van Buren District Library has a micro-form reader to share.  "Free to a
good home."  It is an Indus Class 4601, model 11 and I believe it can be
used to view standard fiche, 16/35mm roll films, aperture cards, and
micro-jackets.  It is 23 inches high; the platen/film holder is 19 1/2
inches; and the screen is 11 1/4 inches wide.  It's a fairly compact
unit, compared to some.  There is a picture at
http://www1.youseemore.com/vanburen/contentpages.asp?loc=97
<http://www1.youseemore.com/vanburen/contentpages.asp?loc=97--> We
believe it to be in working order with all component pieces. Phone or
email me if you're interested.  You would need to pick it up here in
Decatur.

Debby

Debby J. Stassek, assistant director -- dstassek at vbdl.org
Van Buren District Library, 200 N. Phelps Street, Decatur, MI 49045
voice (269) 423-4771 * fax (269) 423-8373 * http://vbdl.org