[Michlib-l] Outreach and Programming for Dementia Sufferers

Sara Boven bovens at benzonia.lib.mi.us
Mon Sep 9 17:42:54 EDT 2013

How soon do you need to have this program?  I could send you the newspaper
article?

Our staff here did a lot of prep work for it including: buying the fabric,
sewing the fabric, making some samples to show kids, but it was all worth
it to see the kids faces!!

Let me know if you want me to send the article.

Thanks, Sara