[Michlib-l] Outreach and Programming for Dementia Sufferers

Kelaine Mish KMish at kdl.org
Mon Sep 9 14:41:37 EDT 2013

At Kent District Library, we have several BiFolkal kits available for
checkout.  I have not led a program with them, but I know several of our
staff and  adult care facility program staff have used them for programs
with dementia sufferers.

http://blog.kdl.org/?p=3614

Kelaine Mish

Adult Services Librarian

East Grand Rapids branch

746 Lakeside DrivesEast Grand Rapids, MI 49506

616-784-2007skmish at kdl.org