[Michlib-l] International Collection Librarians' Roundtable

Annette Similuk Annette.Similuk at rhpl.org
Fri Sep 20 15:14:56 EDT 2013

The International Collection Librarians’ Roundtable is a grassroots, non-partisan group of Michigan librarians interested in developing international language, ESL, and literacy collections. Our Fall and Spring Conferences give librarians a chance to network, discuss new programming efforts, evaluate vendors or materials and share resources.

Rochester Hills Public Library is looking forward to hosting the
2013 Fall ICLR meeting.

Here are the details:
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Rochester Hills Public Library
Tour of Bharatiya Hindu Temple: http://www.bharatiya-temple.org/<https://mail.rhpl.org/owa/redir.aspx?C=MG43OYuipk-8APLymfVBcxhzvKMvidAIpqO3FFcR1gWFTPgQ5ssRkYWZn7ynJyBWpGlrDxFty28.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bharatiya-temple.org%2f> in the morning

If you are interested in attending, please contact me to reserve a spot for you!

Annette Similuk
Adult & Teen Services Librarian
Rochester Hills Public Library
500 Olde Towne