[Michlib-l] International Collection Librarians’ Roundtable

Annette Similuk asimiluk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 15:13:09 EDT 2013

*The International Collection Librarians’ Roundtable is a grassroots,
non-partisan group of Michigan librarians interested in developing
international language, ESL, and literacy collections. Our Fall and Spring
Conferences give librarians a chance to network, discuss new programming
efforts, evaluate vendors or materials and share resources.*

*Rochester Hills Public Library is looking forward to hosting the*

*2013 Fall ICLR meeting. *

*Here are the details:*

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Rochester Hills Public Library

Tour of Bharatiya Hindu Temple:
http://www.bharatiya-temple.org/<https://mail.rhpl.org/owa/redir.aspx?C=BgIFPbkZL0C6Fzscx60tpUiS3TTMidAIGoU0tPTahAyXlGd3hVYKeDpg4lM1bUoGGXgAeO3_Etc.&URL=https%3a%2f%2fmail.rhpl.org%2fowa%2fredir.aspx%3fC%3dMG43OYuipk-8APLymfVBcxhzvKMvidAIpqO3FFcR1gWFTPgQ5ssRkYWZn7ynJyBWpGlrDxFty28.%26URL%3dhttp%253a%252f%252fwww.bharatiya-temple.org%252f>
in
the morning

If you are interested in attending, please contact me to reserve a spot for
you!

*Annette Similuk*

*Adult & Teen Services Librarian*

Rochester Hills Public Library