[Michlib-l] Question

Pacer, Matt (MDE) PacerM at michigan.gov
Wed Sep 25 09:19:36 EDT 2013

Hello!
I am gathering any contact or other pertinent information on IT businesses/firms that can provide the following service(s):

1.      Remote desktop/thin client hosting for a public network of 15-20 computers

2.      Group the network into 2 sections: Internet & resource stations with different access levels and program/database availability

3.      A plus would be patron initiated Internet signup and print release

4.      Maintenance and upgrade for all hardware and software

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me off list. Thank you

Sincerely,

Matt

Matthew Pacer
Reference Librarian
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo
P.O. Box 30007
Lansing, MI  48909
517-335-8443
pacerm at michigan.gov
www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan>
librarian at michigan.gov<mailto:librarian at michigan.gov>

Learn more about what the Library can do for you in our Ask Us Anything issue of Timely Topics -
http://www.michigan.gov/documents/mde/mde_lm_Legis_ServicesJune_2011_359000_7.pdf