[Michlib-l] Rural Libraries Conference

HOW Cheryl Smith howcs at llcoop.org
Mon Apr 28 13:08:16 EDT 2014

Nannette,

  You are not the only chicken.  I am really uneasy about going as well.  I
just wonder how safe it really is especially since they can't run their
passenger boats.

Cheryl Smith
Youth Services/Assistant Director
Timothy C. Hauenstein Reynolds Township Library
117 W. Williams St
Howard City, MI 49329
phone: 231-937-5575

"We worry about what a child will be tomorrow, yet we forget that he is
someone today.    ~Stacia Tauscher~

"If we don't stand up for children, we don't stand for much."
~Marian Wright Edelman~